Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

Office Life

So I feel a little like I'm back in high school cause each time I've been going to the office I've been loading my locker (intentionally) with things I need - in order of priority.   Extra contact lenses, grown up shoes, and eye drops were day 2 for instance after surviving day 1 without.  Most are there now; for perspective, today is a locker mirror (yeah Amazon) - last time I was questioning my sanity with did I really need dental floss?!?!   These lockers are not large and clutter stresses me out. Well rn the raisin in my teeth (I hate raisins!) suggests “yes” was, in fact, the right answer 😂.  Go Past Laur!

Ah well - at least it's artistically broken?


Also - had to laugh when I unpacked my new mirror, and not only was it the wrong colour, it was also artistically broken.  Classic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment