Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

I did a thing!!!

So yesterday was a rest day; just as well since I had to go to the office :(.  And today started out *really* rough.   I couldn’t get up.  Then I got up and fell sideways?!?  Like I guess better than landing on my head but I have video of it happening and I still don’t know what happened.   Then I got up, but was losing my left leg randomly - I could get it back, but again, weird.  And i could not get my heels off the wall.   Then i got up but my butt was hitting the wall.  Definitely not good.  And then….  

The light went on??!   All in I gave 10 separate efforts.  Number 8 was the first I was happy with - the left leg still tried to escape, but I also managed to get off the wall.   Number 10 was the best I’ve ever done.   I was soooo excited!   And very much wanted to keep going but by then my arms were shaking lol so called it a day.  Given that a few days ago 2 tries maxed me out, I’m calling this a win :)

I only held it for three seconds but - I HELD IT!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment