Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

Sometimes I really wish common sense were more common.

Ok so when the OEF says "the exams are on the cd" is it *really* so unrealistic of me to expect the exams to be on the cd? Seriously -- I didn't think it was that much of a jump. But now that would be logical. Fortunately I do happen to have hard copies I can go from, but I really didn't want to spend all night scanning and photocopying. Sheesh. 3h later for what should've taken 1/2h at most.

Ugh. Ok end of rant. Problem is solved now, but did kinda kill my wonderful night of nothingness. Ah well.

And, to be fair, any time I've contacted anybody at the OEF for help w/ anything they've been beyond amazingly helpful. If they could only learn to make their publications as useful they'd be set! hahaha

Looking forward to hacking tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment