Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

Somedays it's all worth it!

So my horse was a pro-star today. Couldn't believe how good she was. After the minor-meltdown yesterday in response to being asked to actually consider engaging her hind quarters (something she clearly feels is *not* in her contract) today it was like she'd been doing it for decades. Not that I asked for much of course -- was supposed to be a relax and play day because I figured she'd be feeling yesterday's workout, but soft and responsive on the flat and an absolute superstar jumping. She actually did a course. At canter. Even on the right lead. With related distances. Cavelleti sized of course, but I was still super impressed.

hahaha ok enough of the mini-brag. The pieces are starting to come together for the GRS students who disappeared to uni last year and are coming home for the summer. Woohoo :) Suitable horses have been found and as soon as the ground dries up a little we're good to go! Anybody else counting the days till XC????

0 comments:

Post a Comment