Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

It's off to work I go...

So the new job is a blast. Insane, but definitely not boring. hahaha Working w/ six guys, one of whom I've yet to meet, but all who were there today seemed great. Highly entertaining and ridiculously good at their jobs. Learning to navigate the Mac environment. Some of it is great, but I keep going to right-click and that just really doesn't work... and short-cut keys that I use automatically on PC do strange and unusual things in the Mac -- n since it is *literally* automatic, I don't realize I've done it until something strange happens I have to think back to which keys I hit. hahaha

So after work went spinning -- I'm entirely exhausted now. Physical exhaustion was good for the mental exhaustion, but still seemed a little excessive overall.

Riding tomorrow :)

4 comments:

You can do right-click with Macs if you get the right mouse. :-)

 

Yeah I think I have to get me one of those!

 

or you just program your mouse appropriately -s

 

yeah well this mouse only has ONE button >;-P There's only so much you can do w/ that! *g*

It's been suggested that I snag somebody else's before they get in for work, but I'm not feeling quite that snarky yet hahaha

 

Post a Comment