Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

When I grow up, I'm going to be me!

So that whole "jump before dressage" concept... Applied it today in a new and unusual fashion -- free jumped Sienna again (superstar!!!) then about an hour later had a dressage lesson... And Miss Si GOT it!!! Woohooo! Seriously -- not just kinda-sorta going where I ask, but was actually on the bit and bending. And willingly :) I'm sooooooo excited. The light has gone on. Just in time too as that was likely my last lesson. Now just have to hope it won't go out again w/ the move and time off. Ah well -- I'm sure it can be recreated.

Ok so one more product check :) Food this time, of the frozen variety. The "smart-ones" (which I think is a weight watchers brand) individual desserts, are amazing. I've had 3 or 4 diff types now and loved them all. Soooooo yummy :) And apparently, for those who care about such things, not terribly fattening *g* Strawberry shortcake tonight -- was a little afraid of that one, figuring frozen spongecake and strawberries would not thaw out to be good. I was really happy to be proven wrong, so I thought I'd share :) Enjoy!

Theory of the day was "when dealing w/ a hot horse, it's better to skip a day then to have a bad day" -- as in when it's cold/windy/spinny type weather, or the hunt's riding through your land, or you just don't have any patience that day, or the stars aren't aligned right, or whatever, take the day OFF. Hence yesterday all the spinny horses (mine and two of Denny's) got cancelled cause this crazy windstorm picked up and it felt like the arena was going to do a Wizard-of-Oz maneuver. Sure enough, Si was a little reved when we started today, but not nearly as concerned as she would've been if I'd fried her brain trying to get her to work yesterday. Yet for those of us who tend to be too dedicated, convincing yourself to take the day off cause it's windy is easier said than done! hahaha Denny recommended skipping February when I go home :) I'm not convinced he was entirely joking either! How much would I LOVE to skip February??? Ah well.

Well I meant to start packing like three hours ago. Leaving VT I was ready more than a week early -- I had to keep unpacking stuff I needed!!! Here... Not so much. The weather was beyond perfect today. Hence why I haven't spent any time inside packing! >;-P hahahha Tomorrow's my last full day @ Tamarack. If the weather's as good as it's supposed to be, Smokey's going hacking :) And I'm *really* looking forward to it.

On that note, I'm off to pack. Seriously. Really I am... I mean it...

.

.


.


.


.


.


.


.


I'm packing now...

.

.

.


.



.

.


.

.

.

or I should be anyways
.

.

.


.

.
.
.

.


.

.

.

.

why are you still reading this?

.


.

.

.


.

.

.


.

.

.

seriously -- you're aiding and abetting my procrastination

.

.

.

.

.

.


.

.
.
.

.

.
.

.

shame on you! >;-P


.
.

.
.


.

.
.

.
.

.


.
.

.

.

hmmm I wonder if the dots would be saying anything in Morse code?

.

.
.

.
.

.

.

.
.

.

.

.

.


.

.

.

I can't believe you're still reading this

.

.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.


.
.

.

.


.


.


.


.


.

Good night :)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


:)

3 comments:

Ah hon hang in there!! We are going to have lots and lots of lunches!!
Jen

 

I'm here too!!!!!

 

hahaha thanks guys :) You're awesome!

 

Post a Comment