Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

If you are walking on thin ice, you may as well dance.

So Miss Si was a superstar again today. Despite not being worked yesterday, she had a brain! AND did a group lesson! That's right -- other horses cantering around and towards her and she was alert but civil. The only concession made to her was we were allowed to canter alone (the others just cantered randomly as it suited them while we were working, but they kindly took a walk break so we could try). Otherwise she kept up and didn't lose it! This is huge progress. I was soooo happy. Yeah it's the little things in life :)

Of course now that she's in a rhythm, going well, and starting to understand what I'm asking, she's going to have prob @ least 2 wks off and I'll be starting over from scratch *sigh* But it's nice for the moment.

On a totally different note, my roommate's been having a battle w/ Devoucoux over a saddle that's been going on for TWO years; she finally went public with it, so I figured I'd share: http://www.chronicleforums.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=187433

0 comments:

Post a Comment