Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

One Really Scary Butterfly From Total Disaster!

hahaha omg I laughed and laughed when I saw that. And because I did, instead of more silly Sienna Stories I'm going to post bumper stickers. Enjoy!

(oh and before I do, a total mini-brag -- I got through a whole lesson on Smokey w/o being told "Rhythm" once Of course, I'm beyond exhausted now. But still pretty happy. It's the little things in life :)

Ok fun stuff for today:

Dressage...so you thought you knew how to ride...HA!

I know the Alphabet - AKEHCMBF

I can count - 1 2 3a 3b 4 5 6 7a 7b 7c 8 9 10

There's nothing like having 17 hands between your legs

(Eventing) Proud Smurf

My boy was acting like you... He got GELDED

proud owner of a very pretty but completely useless horse

My horse ate my paycheck!!!

Golf is for people who can't ride polo ponies

My TB is smarter then your honor student.

Men are like horses: but horse are actually worth the effort

Grand Prix Pleassage rider: All the fun of dressage, none of the bickering

Caution: Chestnut Mare On Board

Caution: I Already Gelded The Horse, And He Didn't Tailgate

I Didn't Fall Off, The Tack Threw Me

Yes, I Fell Off At The Walk - OK, At The Stop

Pony is a four letter word!

Riding is...humbling.......

3 horse owners 4 opinions

Its ALWAYS the rider's fault

Ponies..Good thing they're cute....

Horses are like potato chips, you can't have just one

There are 2 kinds of eventers - those who've fallen in the water jump and those who will

Diamonds Are Cheaper

I Didn't Fall Off, I Was PUSHED

Only Spook If Your Rider Isn't Paying Attention

Single handedly keeping tack stores open.

Are you excited by black leather, tall boots & whips? Then you'll love Dressage!

you'll never win Olympic gold by shaking a carrot stick at a warmblood...

Dressage: the perfect sport for masochists and people with OCD.

Anything that is dreamable is also reachable... ride high on your dreams and make them come true

Still taking lessons......after all these years......

my heart my horse

Stay in the ring

BREATH

My kingdom for MY horse

my pony is my therapist

OUTSIDE REIN...THE OTHER OUTSIDE REIN!!!!!

2 comments:

Ahh... for masochists and people who have OCD. That explains quite a bit, actually! I am, however, unconvinced of the existence of 'plessage'...

 

you'll never win Olympic gold by shaking a carrot stick at a warmblood...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I don't care who you are, thats funny right there.

 

Post a Comment