Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

Consider, for a moment, the origin of the words we use...

In particular -- "bombproofing". Cause around here it's taken literally. This would be because we're next to a rather large military base! hahaha on semi-regular intervals throughout the day you'll hear a thundrous boom from that direction as they blow-up whatever it is they feel like blowing up that day >;-P But by far the most entertaining is the dressage lesson being interrupted by the three helicopters flying directly overhead -- and randomly dropping people out of them!!! hahhaha Nobody landed anywhere near us of course, but it certainly caught my attention, to say nothing of my horse!

Miss Sienna was very def a 4yo CTBM today. High as a kite and thoroughly unimpressed w/ me suggesting she might want to chill. Or at least stop bouncing in circles. I didn't think that was so much to ask -- but then, what do I know? It was also all I could do to keep her away from the VERY interested stallion. Hormones much? Sheesh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment