Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

New toy :)

So having been "qualified" for a new free phone for a while now (Telus really wants me to renew my contract) - I finally got around to going in and getting one.  hahaha alas my flip phone that I loved oh-so-much is gone.   But instead I've got a slide phone which is equally kewl.  Now I just have to spend the next week moving contacts over.  You know - in all my spare time!

Have to admit, I'm already LOVING the keyboard.   But the thing I find slightly disturbing is that I still double/triple key letters.  hahaha So even though it's a normal qwerty layout, if I want an L, I'll push it three times -- it's *that* ingrained in me from too much texting on a numeric keypad.  Now it's not as though I don't touch-type on a qwerty keyboard all the time.  But I think it's cause I'm thumb typing (keyboard isn't big enough for 10 fingers!) - and in my little brain, thumb-typing requires multiple hits for certain letters.

What started out quietly turned into an insanely busy day today.  Tomorrow is *supposed* to be insanely busy, so maybe it'll be quiet and relaxing?   Hey, I can hope right!  Turn about's fair play.

0 comments:

Post a Comment