Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do. - Bob Dylan

So that was definitely at least two days in one today.   Fortunately two GOOD days, but man this morning seems an awfully long time ago!

Had an awesome ride this morn on Athena (and can I add, I LOVE that I'm riding outside in November :)   I think maybe she heard a rumour about the clinic cause she was all sorts of amazing today.   Things we've been working on and buttons that've been missing were suddenly all there, installed and fully functional today.   Made for a pretty sweet ride.  And then we went for a hack where she behaved like a grown-up :)  Which she technically is -- just doesn't hasn't recently chosen to demonstrate it.  hmmmm can't say I blame her come to think of it!

Teaching was a blast tonight.  A few brilliance or disaster moments, but in the end everybody pulled off something successful :)   We also let Bella jump a bit which is always fun to see *g*   And Hailey stuck around afterwards which just always makes life more entertaining :)

Afterwards though I was so high I figured I'd do stalls tonight instead of tomorrow am (well other than the occupied ones of course).   I am SO much faster at night than in the morning.  I've known that for a while but I do it so rarely it really hits me when I do.  Really kinda wish we could uninvent mornings *g*  I think that'd be a good plan.  Ah well, some day I'll be able to hire am staff.   It's good to have dreams right?

Royal tomorrow!  Woohoo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment