Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

1/2 way to a new beginning

So I got my OCD side under control and left before 9 this evening.   That's only 12h at the barn today.  We got a LOT moved -- HUGE thanks to Paula (who looked after my horses AND helped move), Linda (spent all  day helping move, clean, drill, hammer, etc...) and my incredibly wonderful parents who for some strange reason are STILL sticking with me :)   Wow.

I am so excited to be at the new place.  Everybody there has been so incredible.  What a great environment to be coming in to.

And I fear I am past the point of no return with sleeplessness.  I can feel my IQ dropping by the second.  My body mostly still does what it's told, but not nearly as quickly as it's supposed to.  And my vocabulary seems to be disintegrating by the second - making both writing and speaking a bit of a challenge (at least writing has a delete key!).   But we're getting there.

And it'll be soooo worth it in the end!

0 comments:

Post a Comment