Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

Last Friday night we danced on tabletops, took too many shots, think we kissed but I forgot...

ummmm yeah or maybe that was Friday night a decade ago.  Someways it seems so recent and someways it seems a lifetime ago.    But sadly *this* Friday night I'm essentially exhausted and really disinclined to write.  So you get a few random disjointed thoughts and then I'm off to sleep.

Two new students today who I think will both fit in really well, so that's always exciting :)

Riding outside in November - also exciting :)

Seeing people posting on fb that they're done their xmas shopping?   Well now really that's just a little excessive.  When I think of all I have to do between now and xmas I can't even begin to contemplate shopping.  Sheesh.  If they could bottle that free time and sell it, they'd be rich!

Mark Todd clinic this weekend - super exciting.

Royal with friends on Wednesday - can't wait!

Out of town friend visiting on Friday - always fun :)

Finally managed to book a dinner date with a friend I haven't seen in ages -- about time!

Crossing off the first thing on my to do list: write to do list.   Well that'll be a good thing when it happens.  Wish me luck.

Hot bubble bath before bed...  Well now that's a way better idea than writing a blog post just to write a blog post.   And who am I to pass on a good idea?

Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment