Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

Busy? Yes. But I have a job that doesn't feel like work, so busy's not a bad thing :)

So yesterday it was time to school Jack. N while I adore Jack, he's a very physical ride, which some of you may know is not usually my first choice *g* And I was feeling somewhat uninspired. Till I walked out to get him and realized how warm it was in the sunshine. And how said sun was glinting off the snow... And how hacking through the snow is great for both fitness and mental state. hmmmmm didn't take long for the pieces to fit together and Jack and I went for a snow hack. hahaha soooo much fun. He was super good. He's going to be a blast XC :)

Today had a lesson myself (woohoo!) and Si was a superstar. Of course :) hahaha

So "the list" of things to do never seems to shrink. And I admit I've been kinda doing the ostrich thing of "if I don't look at it, it's not real" *g* I pick one or two things each day and ignore the rest of the list. But a huge part of me doesn't really believe that, hence why I'm getting home at like midnight every night. Today though happened upon "the list" from last week - that seemed so completely impossible and thus started the whole ostrich theory. And as I read through it, I realized every item on that list was done. Sweet! So while the list does indeed keep going, at least things are getting checked off it at a fairly regular rate. And the things being added are less intense now. Once I find that last school horse, things should be able to settle and organize fairly quickly. A couple interesting leads -- just have to find time to go see them! Ah time... Once upon a time I believed in your existence... Now, not so much *g*

Ok off to be a little more productive then sleep... For a second or two :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment