Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

A Hollywood Moment

So I don't watch hockey @ all, but even I found the gold medal game entertaining; Disney couldn't've written it better *g* Seriously -- Canada vs US is a script seller to begin with. Then tying it up in the last 20 seconds to force sudden-death overtime? Who does that??? >;-P And then for the home country to win, with the shot being scored by the small-town kid who hasn't managed a goal all Olympics... Talk about saving his talent for when it matters. Sheesh. Was pretty amazing to watch though :)

Some random silliness -- when you're *really* bored and have 5, 10, or 20 seconds to kill: Press the space bar Yeah, there's 5, 10, or 25 seconds you'll never get back :) And worse, it's addictive! I'm betting you'll play more than once. You're welcome >;-P

I am insanely tired. Boooo. Going to have to seriously caffeinate before teaching tonight. Can't believe it's only lunchtime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment