Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

The Beast wins the Battle... The war is still up for grabs.

Petulant -- the word of the day. Somebody used it to describe a mutual acquaintance of ours and it was just so apt. hahaha completely irrelevant if you don't know the key players or understand just how incredibly correct it is, but had to share anyways.

Anyways, moving on. So I had good plans to take the Beast to the doctor today to see what's going on with the battery. Friend with equally beast-like vehicle was ready to give a boost, but oh no, the Beast is smarter than that. It *really* doesn't want to work. So decided since we were clearly prepared to revive the battery, it'd better take a more significant step: it refused to open the hood. Seriously. 3 people, one phone call, a stupid amount of time, and some creative language later and the Beast finally opened up. Turns out brute force wins again -- beat it and then pry it open (with a boot-pull of all things!). hahaha but by then tired, cold and frustrated so the Beast gets to remain immobile till the wknd. Which means there will be no jumper show this wknd. Boooo.

Theory Thursday now has its own website!!! Woohoo. TheoryThursday.com Yes I know, very creative. And very exciting. So exciting in fact that you should tell your friends :) Spread the word, so as to spread the knowledge. Please! Don't let my efforts be in vain! hahaha so says she who's brain hurts after typing these every week. You know it takes me longer to find/manipulate/create/etc the images then all the rest of it put together? Sheesh. A picture better be worth a thousand words! That's all I have to say about that! This week's topic is Movement. Enjoy!

Ok well I promised myself I would be asleep by now, so tis off with me. Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment