Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

Unexpected new skills

Yeah we all know I fell off my horse yesterday -- and here the barn tradition is that if you fall off you bring baked goodies the next day. Ok no prob. Oh wait -- there's NOWHERE w/in a 45min drive to GET said goodies. hmmmmm more of a challenge. Those who've known me more than 45 seconds will be aware that my culinary skills are . . . well. . . nonexistent!

hahaha anyways -- the woman I'm living w/ is determined to teach me how to cook -- so she figured we'd start w/ baking.

Yup I baked. Like w/ actual ingredients :) Pumpkin spice muffins. AND they were even GOOD. hahaha

So yeah it just amused me -- I came here to learn, never qualified that statement with learn WHAT precisely :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment