Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

Happy Birthday Mum!!!!

hahaha so I wanted to get my mum something Vermontian for her bday since this is where I happened to be -- well how disappointed was I to discover that the main Vermont export is . . . maple syrrup! Sheesh. I mean seriously, couldn't they have come up w/ anything that we can't do better @ home :) Anyways -- that rant was actually from a couple wks ago but couldn't post it till today :) With some creative-interpretation DID manage to send Vermontian things you wouldn't get at home so all is well :) N I think she even liked them *g*

So today was my day off. And last night it started snowing. And all day it snowed. And yes I freely admit it's gorgeous (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4622933&l=e67aa&id=823765365), but if it doesn't stop soon getting to work tomorrow will be interesting. Tomorrow was also supposed to be XC day, but methinks that is less than likely to actually happen!



Anyways the basic blogging rule (that I try to follow anyways) is that 'you don't write because you want to say something; you write because you have something to say'. And honestly, tonight I don't. So calling on my find command of the English language, I shall say nothing.

Until tomorrow >;-P

0 comments:

Post a Comment