Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

Please stay tuned through this commercial break...

So I started to upload my book this am. Realized right away I'd picked the wrong file, stopped it, started to upload a new one. EIGHT hours later it finished. And it was still the wrong file *sigh* Ah well, this one's ok it just has some errors (like the updates page!) in it. Had a blast teaching today. Lightbulbs going off all over the place. Has been a good week for that actually. Yeah superstar students :) So the other day at work we were discussing the new macbook pro -- loved this description from a co-worker: "it's so thin it almost doesn't exist in reality" And more on the advertising snipits -- saw this commercial the other day and it actually made me want this camera. Last line before the vo, brilliant. Whoever wrote it deserves a raise :) And of course the video about the making of the commercial (well kinda):

0 comments:

Post a Comment