Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

Past 30K on week one?!?!?! Unheard of! At least in my world :)

Ugh - it's 1am, I just hit upload, and I'm number 687 in queue. I actually suspect it'll still be uploading when I wake up. Oh and if you count all the bits and pieces that aren't actually threaded together yet, I just passed 30,000 words!!!!!!!!!! You know what -- that deserves a few extra !!!!!! I'm like 2 weeks ahead of time. Unheard of. But entirely due to a flash of brilliance along the lines of 5K on Thurs night and 10K today *g* I'm going to sleep now. But I have more to write tomorrow. Yeah for weekends :) And then during the week maybe I can actually weave some of said snippits into a coherent fashion so I can actually put them UP! Note though that that by no means ensures I'll actually make it to 50K. I fully expect to still hit that week 2-3 block right where it belongs. It just means I'm more excited than usual now. And on that note, off to sleep. Yeah, like that'll happen >;-P

0 comments:

Post a Comment