Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

It's the most wonderful time of the year . . .

Happy birthday to Me. Happy birthday to Me. Happy birthday to Me-E. Happy birthday to Me. hahaha ok so that might be a *little* narcissistic, but hey that's what birthday's are for right? And mine falling right in the middle of summer is about as perfect as it gets. I'm 100% certain that today's not going to come anywhere *near* last year's absolutely amazing 12th birthday! (ummmm check out the blog this time last year if you missed that story :) but I *do* have high hopes of the ultimate bday present -- actually getting to RIDE my horse tonight. hahaha fingers crossed! Ok off to work.

2 comments:

Happy birthday Lauren,
All the best.

 

Have a great and safe birthday, Lauren!!

 

Post a Comment