Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

Warmth, water, sunshine... Perfection.


Boardwalk to the beach


So it's Thursday. In Feb. N it's about 27 deg, sunny with a bright blue sky, and the only sound I'm hearing is that of the waves crashing on the beach. Life doesn't get much better than this. Watching a really phenomenal windsurfer practicing -- seriously impressive. Lifeguard I was chatting w/ says he's a pro -- I'm inclined to believe it.


Our pelican friend


So I think Kerri's the first person I've ever met who enjoys playing in the water more than I -- and can outlast me effortlessly :) I'm both amazed and amused by this (yeah it doesn't take much -- esp when I'm on vacation!) hahaha tons o fun!

Well off in search of a drink... mmmmmmm strawberry and pina colada :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment