Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

A Cuban Adventure

Since I'm failing miserably at completing my Latin homework (3 weeks of not properly memorizing vocab has left me looking up every other word -- less than fun!) I figured I'd do something "productive" like compile the complete Cuba Adventure into one post. I know -- just what you always wanted!

When I got home from Cuba, my souvenir was wrapped in Spanish newspaper -- had to laugh at the cartoon that revealed itself!:


Without further ado:

Relative Blog Posts:
Hoping on a plane and leaving reality far behind!
Warmth, water, sunshine... Perfection.
Going for pizza
Plan B
Whatimezit?
2806
Trying to make it last just a little bit longer...
In the air again . . .

Relative FB Albums:
Going for pizza - adventures around the resort
A dream come true - beach and pool pics
Spelunking Adventures
Plan B - Hiking, biking and a little yoga for good luck
Varadero
Habana
Getting around
Plants, animals and scenery
and of course... Everything else!
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment