Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons. ~Woody Allen

"Could you draw me a picture?" -- how many of you have project meetings with this as a standard request? hahaha had one yesterday (brutal but got through it) where I swear the guys went through half a sketch pad trying to explain to each other what they were talking about. Eventually got it sorted out, but I was seriously starting to feel like I was in a warped version of pictionary for a while there. Was fairly entertaining though -- it is definitely a fun place to work.

Perfectly gorgeous weather out. And I'm inside. And my horse isn't sound. I have to admit I'm less than thrilled about this whole scenario. *sigh* But such is life -- at the moment :) I *did* find a barn. Excellent location, everything I need... Now just need to find the finances to make said farm my own *g* Minor technical detail. But tis fun to dream and to plan...

So I have homework again. hahaha classic eh? Ah well -- at least it's all directly related to GraduateRidingSchool - might be the first course I've ever taken that has actual, immediate, practical applications! I feel old though -- I'm like 10 yrs older than anybody else in my class. Sheesh. And in direct contrast to that -- Latin starts back up again in about 2 wks. Not the group I actually wanted, but it might get me going again until the group I want starts up. And I'm def not the oldest one in that class >;-P The trick will be to do those *and* Friday Flash Fiction. Methinks I'm rapidly running out of time again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment