Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

Back to School :)

Ugh tired today. Very very tired.

Found this website somewhat entertaining: Wilderness Survival -- too many ads but interesting concept. I aced the quiz, but honestly it wasn't rocket science. Between girl guides a lifetime ago and common sense it was passable. hahaha

So school begins this week :) hahaha unfortunately school for me is online this time around so I don't actually get to go anywhere or talk to anybody, but still the general concept is good *g*

This blog appeared on somebody else's blog the other day - complete w/ picture. hahaha I was pretty amused at that. From the person who organizes the Friday Flash Fiction (ugh I'm still not happy w/ my last one -- some days Friday comes way too fast), talking about the iTouch and iPhone and it just happened that this was the site he was looking at when he took the picture *g* Anyways, it's here if you're interested.

Pony's *almost* sound. Sigh. Hopefully soon. It's been a looonnnngggg two weeks :(

Off for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment