Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

Congrats Kerri!!!

HUGE congrats to Kerri who after a 10 year hiatus returned to the world of equine competition to take CHAMPION!!!! WOOHOOO!!!! Really, it's hard to get any better than that :) Awesome job Ker - I'm so beyond impressed!



In more mundane details -- I finally got around to updating the photo section of the website :) hahaha I'm also collecting for "student favourites" and "hall of fame" -- if you have any you'd like to see in either category (Hall of Fame showing our prostar abilities, student favourites may be the same, but knowing most of my students are more likely to be of the silly/entertaining variety :) please please please send em over! Past students also welcome to submit.

Cheers :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment