Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

TheoryThursday Returns!

After a *slight* hiatus, TheoryThursday is back! Tonight's topics: finding a lesson barn and buying your first horse. Not at all inspired by what I've been doing the last few weeks See http://www.theorythursday.com/

So when starting a barn in less than a month there are a ton of little, and not so little, things to accomplish. I solved a significant number of these with the expediency of "hiring" a personal shopper - the horse version! hahaha And she's doing an amazing job!!! Thanks R! So far she's found me everything from school horses to jumps to feed tubs and everything inbetween.

Going to take a lesson on Lissy tomorrow. hahaha should be good for a laugh I just hope my coach doesn't disown me >;-}

0 comments:

Post a Comment