Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

And the list keeps growing...

From Here there be dragons...

Ok so I know it's been a while since I've posted anything, but things have been just a *little* bit crazy! hahaha

Looking at potential schoolies most nights inbetween work and teaching. I think I know now which ones I'll be buying but have a few more to see "just-in-case" :) Very exciting! And huge thanks to Lisa who instantly and without question or hesitation took in the one that couldn't wait till Jan to be rehomed! Totally saved the day there :) Again. But anybody who knows L, knows that's the kind of thing she does *g*

I have a meeting with my potential business mentor next week that I'm very excited about. I suspect he may have some excellent ideas :)

Both ponies were super high today -- although I have to admit Lissy's high is Sienna's normal day *g* hahaha but hey, at least they're feeling good :) I do wish Si would stop beating Lissy up though. Sheesh. Methinks they shall be separated as soon as they're moved :)

Ok back to work with me. Going to tackle the next item on the list. And add three more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment