Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

How to plan a wedding in 10 steps

Jael sent me this and it was a laugh or cry moment.  Amused me enough to share though.  Enjoy:


Entirely too accurate!  Have been mailing and receiving all kinds of fancy litter lately ;)  And I'm pretty sure there was a whole post about the registry...

On the plus side, we have yet to hear a negative comment from anybody who's been to the resort we've chosen -- and a surprising number of people seem to have been there.  So that's all good :)   And winter's supposed to be particularly hellish this year, so escaping in February will be a great life choice.

And, well, simply because we haven't had a Sasha picture in a while:

Wishing the rain would stop so she could go to the barn...
You're welcome :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment