Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

Quick update

So the clinic last weekend was amazing. It is up on the GRS blog for those who reallyreallyreally want it now. I'm waiting to post it here till I figure out how to convert the videos to include. Hopefully up tonight :) Have been interested by the Globe and Mail's latest series, although admittedly I haven't had time to actually see any more of it than the billboards. Asking interesting discussion questions: - should our soldiers help the good people or kill the bad people? - our boys aren't failing, they just need lower standards - Your career or your weekends. Pick one. Apparently there're 8 of these but these are the only ones I've seen so far (although I'm quite sure Google would tell me what the other ones are :) Off to work with me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment