Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

Sienna schools XC

Took Sienna to my old playground today :) Was sooooo good to see everybody again -- fun fun fun :) Miss Si was an absolute superstar. Jumped around stadium bravely but quietly and couldn't care less about splashing through the puddles! Out on XC was absolutely amazing. For the first time ever when going forward in a decent pace and I asked her to come back to me to set up for a PT fence and she DID. Really well too. Hind end down, front end up, balanced and light and hit the fence perfectly in stride. Was beyond amazing. I was sooooo thrilled. hahaha still grinning hours later. Didn't end up schooling much because she was going so well that we left it and she got to vege and eat clover :) hahaha made for a great afternoon though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment