Here there be dragons...

"I'm telling you stories. Trust me." - Winterson

Tentative Summer Schedule

Here's the plan for May - Aug. Subject to change of course :) Clinic/XC School locations coming once I confirm w/ relevant facilities! Those of you competing this year, let me know your plans sooner rather than later please! If I've missed something you have your heart set on, let me know and we'll find a way to make it happen.

Sat May 16 - Foggy River CT
Sun May 24 - XC School
Wed May 27 - Glen Arden Stad School
Sun May 31 - XC School

Sun Jun 7 - XC School
Sun Jun 14 - XC Clinic
Sat Jun 20 - Caledon HT
Sat Jun 27 - Woodwind HT
Sun Jun 28 - XC School

Sat Jul 4 - Checkmate HT
Sun Jul 5 - Dreamcrest HT
Sat Jul 11 - Will O Wind HT
Sat Jul 18 - XC School
Sun Jul 19 - Equus HT
Sun Jul 26 - XC School

Sat Aug 1 - Grandview HT
Sat Aug 22 - Woodwind HT
Sun Aug 30 - Lane's End HT

0 comments:

Post a Comment